Being a very popular franchise Pokemon has unquestionably left its mark on our society. Even the characters have grown to be pop culture icons! It’s not hard to see why. The adorable look of each Pokemon creature makes them so easy to love. And the Pokemon costumes are just as cute! That explains why many people go crazy over these cool Pokemon Costumes. With all the different kinds of Pokemon characters out there, you are always assured of a great line up of cute costumes.
Pokemon Costume Ideas
In all its adorable glory, the Pokemon costumes have yet again set the standards for all things cute and cuddly. Now you can be just as irresistibly delightful as any Pokemon character with these great Pokemon wardrobes. There are different ways to wear these awesome Pokemon costumes. The Pokemon costumes can look cute or sexy and in whichever way you want it. The Pokemon outfit for adults has a wide window open to any and all interpretations. Some Pokemon costumes consists of two piece bikinis, cropped top and shorts, loose jumpsuit, or even body paint. However, most of the Pokemon costumes on our list are made of plush jumpsuits that resemble their animated characters. Each one comes with an attached hood that features the characters face – all very innocent and cute looking. Since most of the costumes are so basic, there is definitely a lot of room to add a little personal touch. However, when making your Pokemon outfit, be sure to keep it clean. After all, Pokemon IS a childlike fantasy. So round up the gang and party it up this Halloween with your crew of Pokemon creatures!
The Best Deals on the Web
We have searched the web to find the best prices available so you don't have to. These prices are updated daily.
Our List of Cool Pokemon Costumes
- Pikachu: Yellow jumpsuit with brown stripes at each side, a crooked tail, and Pikachu's face and ears featured on the hood.
- Ash Ketchum: Blue button up shirt with white collar and sleeves matched with a red and white cap.
- Treeko: Green jumpsuit that resembles an alligator except that this one has two plush tails!
- Charmeleon: Bright red jumpsuit with white colored belly. The head gear resembles a chameleon's head.
- Torchic: Similar to a baby chick, this jumpsuit is yellow all over and features tiny wings, dark yellow boot tops, and a push chick-like hood
- Marill: Blue jumpsuit that features a white round belly, plush tail, and a hood with the character's face and ears.
All these choices in Pokemon costumes will have any Pokemon fan mad with excitement. The great thing about these Pokemon costumes is that they’re very gender neutral. Any fan can enjoy dressing up as their favorite character without worrying that it would look better with this and that. In fact, most of these costumes even have the same designs as their kiddy counterpart. Now your little guy can look just as cool and your man can look just as cute. Everybody wins!